- The “Call Credit Transfer” facility (the CCT Facility) is offered by Lebara Mobile Ltd, and only available for Lebara Mobile customers in the UK. These terms, which apply to the provision of the CCT Facility (the CCT Terms), must be read in conjunction with Lebara Mobile’s General Terms and Conditions; in the case of a conflict, the CCT Terms will prevail.
- Every time you confirm a CCT Facility transfer, you will be deemed to accept these CCT Terms; it is your obligation to read and ensure you understand the CCT Terms You may only transfer standard PAYG credit. You cannot transfer more credit than you have in your PAYG account. You cannot transfer bonus or free credit.
- To transfer credit from your PAYG account .1. , SMS the command TRANSFER*07xxxxxxxxx to 65088 (07xxxxxxxxx being the mobile number of the Lebara UK recipient)
- For International mobile number, SMS the command TRANSFER*+94xxxxxxxxx
- (+Country code with appropriate mobile number)
Please ensure that you have the correct mobile number for the recipient, as once transferred, credit cannot be recovered, even if sent in error.
- You will receive a message detailing your transfer; to complete the transfer you will need to confirm the transfer.
- You will be notified of any charges for the transfer prior to confirming the transfer. If you do not accept the charges, do not confirm the transfer: continuing will amount to acceptance of such charges. Charges will be deducted from your PAYG account balance.
- Any call credit transferred to a Lebara customer will have the same validity in the recipient’s account as it had in the sender’s account.
- Lebara may place limits on the amount you can transfer per transaction, the number of transactions per day, or otherwise, as it sees fit.
Lebara can amend these CCT Terms on 30 days’ notice.